The Attachable Grinder Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.10.2 permits you to put a miniature grinder on 6 completely different mobs: Pigs, Cows, Chickens, Creepers, Zombies, and Skeletons. It offers you the power to harvest drops from these mobs without really killing them… initially. After a set variety of items drop from the mob, it is going to explode. This could all be modified within the config file of mod although. Should you set the yield to be infinite without exploding in the config file of the mod, then this can be an incredible method to get assets in a seemingly limitless way as they may then frequently drop items. You could arrange a pen that homes Simply certainly one of these mobs, and it’ll always refill chests you will have it linked to. And with the power to harvest from enemies as efficiently, you may get many extra items than you’d by merely killing them.
Works on follow mobs:
Attachable Grinder Mod 1.11 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader and iChunUtil.
- Download the mod and ThebombzenAPI from this page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.