Better Foliage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 gives a significant enhancement in how the Minecraft atmosphere appears to be like. It retains the identical blocky aesthetic, however, makes all the pieces far more natural and welcoming. Grass and bushes look a lot improved, and there may be even some new greenery to behold. The grass is extra pure when it comes to flowing down hills. The grass will adhere to the edges of the block, so patches mesh collectively higher. And also you’ll additionally discover grass blades whenever you stand up shut. Cacti additionally received a little bit of an improve and are far much less blocky. And logs are spherical, so they seem extra as they’d in the true world.
After you may have to get the ‘The Better Foliage’ by utilizing the GUI, by pressing the F8 button you possibly can modify the options of this mod. Also, I remind you that this Better Foliage Mod 1.12.2 is only for client aspect of the game, however, don’t fear as a result of it ain’t hurt when you’re enjoying on some servers with this mod. Simply with a couple of changes your game will turn into extra sensible and provides you with an incredible expertise through the enjoying time as a result of the timber, vegetation, grass and extra might be modified drastically in a great way. The Better Foliage mod is 100% beauty and client-only.
- Fixed missing/unsaved config options.
- Updated support for Forestry wood logs.
- Population option for Short Grass
- Report unexpected render errors instead of crashing
- Tweak short grass color (works better with dark blocks now)
- Ars Magica 2 and AbyssalCraft support
Better Foliage Mod 1.12.2 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod from this page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.