Better Leather mod provides in Minecraft 1.13 new choices for crafting with leather-based. Now you can bind common leather-based with gold, iron or diamond to make it extra sturdy. There are much more cows now for additional leather-based choices as nicely. With every newly enhanced piece of leather-based, you possibly can craft leather tools and swords. These will improve incrementally relying on when you use gold, iron or diamond. Armor might be enhanced too however when you occur to seek out Ender Cows or Nether cows; you possibly can create Ender and Nether armor as nicely! The Better Leather Mod is an ideal Minecraft mod to get extra use out of leather-based and provides it extra of a function within the game than simply a middleman merchandise for making cheap impression armor.
- Jewelled Stone
- Molten Ore
- Unobtainium Ore
- Mossy Gravel
- Mossy Gravel Bricks
- Iron Binding
- Iron-bound Leather
- Gold Binding
- Gold-bound Leather
- Jewelled Binding
- Jewelled Leather
- Molten Fragment
- Unobtainium Chunk
- Mossy Flint
- Burning Leather
- Nether Steak
- Ender Steak
- Ender Leather
Tools and Armour:
- Iron-bound Tools (Sword, Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe) and Full Armour Set
- Gold-bound Tools (Sword, Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe) and Full Armour Set
- Jewelled Tools (Sword, Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel)
- Burning Armour Set
- Ender Cows that spawn, in The End, drop Ender Leather and Ender Beef
- Nether Cows that spawn in The Nether, drop Burning Leather and Nether Steak
- Armor is textured again, still not right damage values
- Tools still do not have the right damage, speed etc.
Better Leather Mod 1.13 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod from this page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.