Bookshelf Mod 1.16.3, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 is a library mod that implements some reusable code, and to write complex mods makes it much easier. The mod can be used by different mods to make it easier when upgrading and maintenance. The primary focus of this mod is to make use of the combined strength of the mod community to create tools that everyone can use.
Bookshelf Mod will provide you with new tools and features that are helpful for other content creators to work with it. The Ore Dictionary feature is included, some vanilla items are added to the ore dictionary. For example, stone variants are registered as stone, and fence gates are registered. You can disable this in the config file.
- Weighted Registries
- Markdown Table Generator
- Many Other Things
- Lazy Loading for Commands
- Lazy Loading for Forge Registries
- Massive Collection of Various Utility Functions
Bookshelf Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.