The CompactStorage Mod 1.13 provides a number of new chests in Minecraft to provide you a considerably larger capability storage system in the game. The mod provides 5 new tiers starting from double to sextuple the traditional chest storage. The chests are color coded to indicate which stage they’re. That is each nice for a group in addition to aesthetics. The recipes are a bit extra sophisticated than normal chests so that you’ll need to work somewhat harder to earn that larger storage capability. However, the payoffs are valued it.
What makes this mod so nice is you possibly can stack and place the chests facet by facet which vastly reduces the quantity of area your storage will take up. Prepare for a huge storage in a restricted area. Therefore the CompactStorage Mod are ready to download for Minecraft 1.13 and others version of the game. And to make this mod that rather more useful, it provides backpacks. So the identical tiered system applies to the backpacks as the chests are. And what’s superior about that’s it considerably will increase what you possibly can carry with you always whereas solely taking over one slot in your standard stock.
CompactStorage Mod Features
CompactStorage Mod 1.13 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.