The CraftGuide Mod 1.11 is a helpful mod with fast entry to a listing of craft recipes in Minecraft 1.11! You at all times tried to determine what you might do with their seemingly useless materials? Forgot methods to create one thing very helpful in Minecraft Mods? Then, CraftGuide is for you. Just press the “G” key and a window will seem with all of the recipes with helpful and detailed explanations of what every item or blocks can do! You possibly can dimension the window to seek out extra recipes. The long listing is well navigable with the scroll bar, you may also use the arrow keys, Page Up or Down. Additionally, you’ll be able to seek for particular objects or blocks, only press on Set Item, then, will seem a brand new window, just type the title of the items or block you wish to study the recipe.
Crafting Guide Recipe:
Ever wanted to search out out what you might do along with your seemingly useless materials in Minecraft 1.11? Ever forgotten tips on how to craft one thing intricate in Minecraft? CraftGuide Mod is for you. Right click on the Crafting Guide, and voila! Each single recipe in Minecraft. With helpful, detailed explanations as to what every item or block can do! The underside of the checklist has vanilla Minecraft furnace recipes.
CraftGuide Mod Update Logs
- Theme cycle button
- Item list NBT support
- A Bugfix
- Now also has LiteLoader version
CraftGuide Mod 1.11 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.