The Decocraft Mod 1.16.3, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13.2. and 1.12.2 provides a bunch of original props in Minecraft to provide your world a bit extra life. Now you can craft something from furnishings and silverware to lamps and beer kegs. This mod will certainly provide you with much more selection when adorning your builds in the game. The important thing to this mod is the addition of crafting clay. These are the constructing blocks to your props and are an important part of this mod. They arrive in three colors, and the colors are what decide how an item can be crafted. Sometimes you may craft something, and the result will look just like the crafted shape. Now you’ll most undoubtedly have to brush up on crafting recipes within the wiki (here) to be able to make sense of what you’re crafting and making in Minecraft.
The DecoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.13.2 provides 100s of ornament objects into Minecraft. There’s a lot of toys, music devices, distinctive indicators, gravestones, lamps, meals associated objects, and lots of extra. These can be utilized as decorations solely and don’t offer you any particular skills or space for storing.
Decocraft Mod Features
- Decowand: Change colors of beds and other blocks by using it!
- Doesn’t let you place the block? SHIFT place it, it should now allow you to set it!
- Bridges have been fixed! No more falling through them! They have also been realigned. You will have to break and replace them.
- NEW Crafting System!!! The Old crafting system is obsolete (but can be reactivated using a config option).
- Deco clay can still be used inside the deco bench. Basic crafting materials are now clay, red/green/blue dyes, and the deco bench.
- Deco bench and Decowand Recipes.
- The scale of the models in the inventory can be weird at time. This is none critical and will be solved in a future release.
Decocraft Mod Setup
NOTE: This mod REQUIRES PTRLib (1.16.3 and up) to work. It is a dependency!
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.