The Extended Workbench Mod 1.13 permits you to craft bigger and stronger tools, weapons and armor in-game. It doubles the scale of a traditional workbench and provides you the bigger crafting menu to have the ability to create the prolonged tools/armor. Extended tools will mine 100% quicker and are 100% extra durable whereas having the capacity to attain 50% farther than regular tools. And extended swords will do 0.5 up to 2 hearts extra damage than normal swords. Every tool wants a particular hilt to be able to be crafted. Wooden wants sticks, stone wants wooden planks, iron wants cobblestone, and gold and diamond want iron ingots. Prolonged Armor is crafted the identical as regular armor was simply barely bigger. It’ll final 50% longer and take up a deal extra damage than regular armor in Minecraft, plus they every have a little bit of an upgraded look to them.
Due to this mod, you have got the power to craft in addition to modifying all of the armor, tools, and weapons that may deliver a greater combating chance, larger attributes and all that cool stuff that you simply at all times needed! The crafting display will now show 18 blocks in whole, all of that happening in a 3×6 rectangle. It offers a lot better assist and expertise for these giant recipes you wish to create. As a fan of crafting, including on this mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is wonderful and that’s what you’ll take pleasure in rather a lot right here. It’s the last word factor to remember, and it does deliver an excellent worth for people who wish to play Minecraft typically without workbench limitations.
Extended Workbench Mod Update Logs
- Fixed some things about shapeless recipes.
- Added Taiwan translation.
- Added ore recipes to API.
- Recipes now use OreDicionary for planks.
- Updated NEI handlers to work with ore recipes.
- Updated packet handler to prevent memory leaks.
- Extended map now renders correctly in item frame.
Extended Workbench Mod 1.13 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.