When you’ve ever wished extra weapon choices than a regular sword, then make sure you take a look at Fancy Battleaxes Mod for Minecraft 1.13 and 1.12.2. It includes a bevy of axes produced from commonplace tool supplies, stone, iron, gold, and diamond. However, it additionally provides axes created from silver, titanium, sapphire, amethyst, ruby, and nickel. And people have a barely larger assault injury stat than diamond relying on which materials you utilize. Or you should utilize them through creative mode in Minecraft. You’ll seemingly want one other mod that provides a couple of these blocks, but when you have already got one installed, then you need to be good to go. The axes are barely sluggish however which means they’re heavier and due to this fact deal extra damage to mobs and other players. They deal twice as a lot of damage as conventional axes so there’s a powerful profit to make use of these if you would like a heartier weapon in your stock.
Fancy Battleaxes Mod Update Logs
- Added Stone Battleaxes.
- Added 6 More Materials (Amethyst, Ruby, Sapphire, Nickel, Silver, Titanium).
- The Mods doesn’t add ores and ingots/gems for this material itself, so you have to use another mod which has those materials.
- The properties of the new Materials are fully configurable.
- All new crafting recipes use OreDictionary.
- Fixed Crash on dedicated servers.
Fancy Battleaxes Mod 1.13 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is installed.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher to use.