Floocraft Mod 1.12.2 is a teleportation system instantly impressed by the Harry Potter movies. It turns an atypical fireplace right into a networked transporter. Only create a fireplace much like in the image below with a burnable source on the base. Light the fireplace with flint after which toss in some Floo powder. They range in uses so be sure you use them smartly. Then you want a Floo signal to link your fireplaces. Simply kind in a reputation and choose “Connect to Network”. And do that with each fireplace you need to be linked. Then simply stroll in and pick the place you need to go. You’ll be able to create many various locations all accessible as long as they’re within the network.
Floocraft Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is appropriate for Harry Potter followers. This mod brings Floor Powder which make the flames flip “emerald green” while you throw this particular powder into a fireplace. Floocraft Mod permits the player to teleport between fireplaces. That is the premise of the mod.
Floocraft Mod Features
- Floo Sign
- Floo Torch
- Floower Pot
- Floo Powder
- Building a Fireplace
- Using the Floo Network
Floocraft Mod 1.12.2 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.