Mr_Crayfish’s Furniture Mod provides greater than 30 items of furniture to Minecraft that can be utilized to brighten your property and backyard. The Furniture Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 provides chairs, tables, cupboards, blinds, curtains, lamps, colored couches and items for a Minecraft kitchen comparable to an oven, fridge, freezer, and water faucet. Among the crafting recipes are displayed in images that are below. Fridges and cabinets can store items, the oven cooks food similar to a furnace and lamps work when powered by Redstone.
This mod provides in what Minecraft has been lacking for years, furniture! It contains over 40 distinctive items of furnishings to embellish your bedroom, kitchen, front room and even your backyard! Flip your home into the dream home you have got by no means been capable of having till now. Obtain the mod as we speak! Download the mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 right now!
If you want more recipes for MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod, you can find it all here!
New Furniture added:
- Bedside Cabinet
- Wooden Table
- Wooden Chair
- Wooden Coffee Table
- Couches (White, Green, Brown, Red and Black)
- Carpet (White, Green, Brown, Red and Black)
- Stone Chair
- Stone Table
- Stone Coffee Table
- Oven Range Hood
- Hedge (Oak, Pine, Birch and Jungle)
- Bird Bath
- Stone Path
- Picket Fence
- Water Tap
- Mail Box
- Printer (Includes Ink Cartridge)
- Fire Alarm
- Electric Fence
- Ceiling Light
- Christmas Tree
- Shower Head
- Wall Cabinet
- Shower Head
Furniture Mod Showcase:
Furniture Mod 1.12.2 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.