Millenaire Mod 1.13 is a full mod that provides randomly generated NPC villages to Minecraft. The villages are rather more complicated and various than the default Minecraft NPC villages and supply extra attention to your gameplay. Villages are consistently altering and can develop as you promote them uncooked supplies via buying and selling. You should purchase common items/blocks from villages, however, the distinctive village can trade with you such as weapons and ornamental blocks. As you commerce with a village, your relationship with the villages will enhance, and you may ultimately turn into the chief. Nevertheless, you could choose to take over the village and destroy it!
Millénaire is a single-player and multiplayer mod for Minecraft 1.13. It goals to fill the “emptyness” of single-player worlds by including NPC villages to it, with unfastened 11th-century Norman, North Indian and Mayans themes and other cultures from planned. Villages are populated with males, ladies, and kids of varied varieties, who carry out to trade to buying and selling with the players, expanding present buildings or enhancing current ones, cultivating crops like to wheat in Norman villages and rice in Indian ones, crafting tools, and highly efficient amulets, and so on. Because the village expands, the variety of villagers will increase as have youngsters who develop up into new adults.
Millenaire Mod Update Logs
- New: custom buildings. It is now possible to have villagers live in buildings built by the player.
- Once built, those buildings can be “declared” in a controlled village using the summoning wand.
- A new controlled village can be created in a building designed by the player using the wand on a gold block.
- Fixed a major bug that can caused repeating errors if other mods were added.
- Fixed a bug that could make Minecraft crash when viewing certain Millénaire screens.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to open Millénaire chests with signs above them.
- Fixed various other bugs.
- Improved logs: repeated errors are now posted on one line only.
- Some speed optimizations.
Millenaire Mod Showcase:
Millenaire Mod 1.13 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.