Have you ever needed a way to construct easily in Minecraft without all of the hassles of mining for some materials like as stone or wood? Nicely the Minions Mod 1.11 would possibly simply be what you’re on the lookout for. This mod takes all of the tediousness of mining for supplies and ores so you may have extra time to construct your Minecraft world in the best way you need. It makes the game a bit extra enjoyable than merely turning on inventive mode. Basically with this mod you purchase 4 minions to do the tasks you deem unworthy of your time. And when the job is completed they may both ship their items to you/a chosen chest, or you’ll be able just to click on them at any time to reap their spoils. Summoning the minions is easy. After you’ve attained sufficient XP to do 4 evil deeds, you’ll get the Master’s Staff. It can then let you summon as much as 4 minions to do your bidding. It’s as much as you whether or not you’re a merciless or sort grasp.
- Minions main menu: “M”
- Maximum Minions per player: 4
- Cost of Evil Deed: 2 levels
- Four evil deeds are required to gain minions
What a minion can be done?
- Follow you around.
- Be sent to places.
- Chop down entire forests.
- Carry you, animals and other players.
- Dig mineshafts complete with the stairwell.
- Dig custom spaces you defined, above and below ground.
- Mine ore veins you point out to them.
- Intelligently strip mine where you tell them to return their goods and loot to you or a Block with inventory (> 23 slots) you pointed out.
Minions Mod 1.11 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.