Naruto Mod 1.16.3, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 is most probably the one mod that provides ninjas in Minecraft, and that is why we are able to take into account it like a extremely distinctive mod. Whereas it’s nonetheless in beta stage, it provides a great deal of new options to the game, like model new armours, thrilling new skills, harmful paper bombs and rather more. Nevertheless, this mod might accommodates some a specific amount of bugs, and never all options have been applied but. The creator of the Naruto Mod mentioned that a large variety of new features can be added sooner or later, that’s a excellent news, isn’t it? In different phrases be ready to very frequent new updates because the developer can be continually updating it.
- New Naruto items
- New Naruto mobs
- Jutsus and other abilities from Naruto
- New player animations
- Update detector so you know when a new update comes out
- Join server button
- Chakra system
Naruto Mod Showcase:
Naruto Mod Update Logs
- Fixed madara armour tracking
- Fixed gui render bug with enchants
- Added record names(forgot to change them)
- Fixed some info reporting as an error
- Fixed version message issues
- Added compatibility with mods with option effects
- Changed hidden in the trees headband
- Buffed kunai, shuriken, senbon and explosive kunai
- Added support for Optifine!
Naruto Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already download and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded, you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.