The Still Hungry Mod for Minecraft 1.13 provides a lot of new foods, three additional crops and a few additional fancy cookery primarily based game mechanics so that you can mess around with! The inspiration for this mod was easy, whereas enjoying Minecraft, you get these moments the place you only go “Why is that not a thing?” We made them issues. The bonus concept of this mod was to make principally extra makes use of out of things you do not use lots in Minecraft.
Hungry? Only set up this mod for Minecraft. The Still Hungry Mod 1.13 contains a TON of latest foods! You additionally get three additional crops to develop and a few cooking tools to your comfort. You additionally get a range. The range works utilizing a frying pan (which can be new)! The frying pan is used with gas (like wooden or coal) within the furnace to allow you to prepare sure dinner issues, like lamb steak or taco shells (which make tacos)! This mod has a ridiculous quantity of latest options. To call a pair: squids now drop meat that may be cooked, you can also make burgers, mugs, flour, jam, fries, oil, and far a lot many extra things! For the complete record of recipes and issues, you can also make, try the developer’s discussion board hyperlink. If that wasn’t sufficient, this mod additionally offers you entry to hedges of various sorts. Suitable for any backyard.
Still Hungry Mod Update Logs
- Translations into Russian, German and French.
- Sprites and textures were updated to add more color and contrast, as well as fixing some consistency issues.
- The cheese recipe was changed to fix the issue with buckets duplicating in the furnace. You now receive a bucket of cheese when you cook milk, which can then be crafted into a block of cheese – this will return the bucket as normal.
- The mod now has a creative mode tab especially for its items. Also if you start a new world, you should notice the items are in a bit of a more sensible order in creative.
- The barrel can now be crafted from any wood type, including wood from other mods and the newer types of wood added in recent Minecraft updates. Fixes Issue #13.
- Shift-clicking functionality was added to the stove and lunchbox. This will be added to the barrel in a later update.
- A bug with the barrel not draining water from water buckets was fixed. Fixes Issue #16.
Still Hungry Mod 1.13 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.