The Telepads mod 1.13 and 1.12.2 offers you an environment-friendly method to shortly transporting to your favorite areas in Minecraft. It permits you to arrange as many as you want and is tremendous simple to make use of. It’s simple to arrange your telepads too. Merely craft the pad and place it the place you’d like to move to. This received do a lot initially however it can create the Telepad Register and your first waypoint. You’ll wish to carry the register with you as that’s what signifies the place your areas lie. This doesn’t need to be everlasting although as you possibly can merely right-click the pad and it’ll come again to you. Your register will stay intact, and you’ll change the telepad once more.
The Telepads mod is taking transportation to a totally new degree, by teleporting you to your favorite location. To arrange a telepad may be very simple and you’ll set as many you need, you don’t have any restriction. Firstly you will have to craft the pad, and afterward, you will need to place it wherever you wish to be transported. Telepads can teleport you trough area and time, even in one other world or dimension, each time you’ll be spawned about two blocks to the close by vacation spot Telepad. You’ll be able to take away any telepads from any location simply for those who positioned them by yourself. When you positioned a telepad by utilizing the Telepads Mod, you’re going to get routinely the naming GUI, with it, you possibly can customize the pad and provides them a reputation or the placement. Afterward, you have got your location arrange, you probably can stand on the pad and within the subsequent seconds you’ll be into the area GUI, from there you possibly can click on in your desired location you wish to be teleported.
Telepads Mod 1.13 is ideal for any player who needs to be teleported shortly on a sure place or additionally for these gamers who don’t wish to spend their time strolling to that sure place. It is a simplistic mod that doesn’t have tons of options, and it’s simple to make use of and helpful. You should use this mod on multiplayer servers, however, simply the creator of the pad can use them. If you need that pad for use by considered one of your pals you possibly can unlock it with a proper click on and he can use it.
How does it work?
- Placing a pad allows you to go to that pad.
- Already placed pads can be added by right-clicking it.
- Stand down on the pad for about 3 seconds, and a GUI will show, showing you the options of where to teleport.
- Upgrades can be placed on telepads.
- There are currently two upgrades available.
Telepads Mod Update Logs
- Fixed bookshelf dependency not working
- Fixed small comp. An issue with ccc.
- Fixed server crash on client class
- Fixed crash on empty hand crashes while interacting with block
Telepads Mod 1.13 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader and Bookshelf library.
- Download the mod and Mantle library on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.