The Simple Chest Finder Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and 1.11.2 is just as the title suggests; it finds chests in the game. It color codes entirely different chests, and you may see them from extremely nice distances as properly. Regular chests present up as green and are clearly commonest. This can be a nice option to discover hidden caves and loot underground. It might get a bit of overbearing although should you use it in a space that occurs to have quite a lot of chests, like a storage facility, nevertheless it’s not overly distracting. Trapped chests are highlighted in red and are in fact uncommon however still capable of being seen amongst all of the standard chests. Ender chests are the rarest and highlighted in blue color. The Simple Chest Finder Mod is superb for locating these and the trapped chests. If you would like a fast and simple option to discover hidden chests in your world, then this mod for Minecraft 1.12 does precisely as designed and is super efficient.
The Simple Chest Finder Mod 1.12 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.