Torchmaster Mod for Minecraft 1.13 and 1.12.2 provides three new torch choices to assist your low light building. The Mega Torch does not solely provide the identical light as glowstone however it additionally helps stop mobs from spawning from a lot bigger radius than regular torches. So you possibly can construct way more peacefully at evening and night time or in darkish caves. The Terrain Lighter is an effective way to light up a brand new space rapidly and efficiently. Just place the Lighter, add many torches you need to be positioned, and add a gasoline supply. Then only await the torches to position across the block. This cuts out a big period of time putting torches throughout your new base. And at last, there’s the Dread Lamp that forestalls passive mobs from spawning, equivalent to bats and squids. So when you’re constructing in a cave or underwater, simply place one in all these and also you’ll have fewer pests getting in the best way of your building.
Torchmaster Mod Update Logs
- Updated to Forge 220.127.116.113, fixes a crash on startup due to the forge registry changes.
- Future Proving update to ease the merging process to the upcoming forge registry update.
- Fixed Recipes not working with the latest forge release (2331).
- Added OreDict support.
Torchmaster Mod 1.13/1.12.2 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is installed.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher to use.