The Twilight Forest mod 1.11 is a fascinating mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.10.2 that provides a brand new realm to Minecraft. It’s reached very very similar to the nether, but it surely encompasses a complete world without end in a state of twilight and surrounded fully by immense timber and big mushrooms. The Twilight Forest Mod is totally epic because it provides a model new dimension and all the brand new buildings that look wonderful. This mod is fascinating as a result of you should have quite a lot of new factor to do and likewise a brand new realm. This new dimension seems to be just like the nether, however, a lot nicer, every little thing on this world is surrounded with enormous timber and quite a lot of giants mushrooms.
Additionally through the use of the Twilight Forest Mod for Minecraft 1.11 you may be fascinated in regards to the new biomes and the deserted castles that may be discovered on the map. To be able to get ported to this new dimension you have to construct the portal, it is rather straightforward, all it’s a must to do is simply make a gap with this dimensions 2x2x1 and fill it with water and place round it flowers, afterwards you could toss into it a diamond and the portal is completed. This mod is ideal in case you play on multiplayer as a result of the factor that it provides loads of dynamic exploration into the game and offers you that feeling that you simply taking part in-game for the primary time.
Twilight Forest Mod Update Logs
- Final castle architectural preview
- Many new blocks
- Much structure
- Still a work in progress
- Monsters and mechanics to come
- Fix huge lily pad item to consume an item on placement
- Fix capitalization mismatch causing knight metal ring texture to not load correctly
- Add config option to specify portal item
- Add in troll caves/Giants to old map generation
- Beanstalks now grow through more natural blocks, such as trees
- Add a few more safeguards preventing taking items from the uncrafting table when uncrafting is disabled on the server, or the player does not have enough XP
- Fix crash when the cube of annihilation or chain block returns to a player with empty hands
- Ice crystals do not automatically despawn in 30 seconds if not summoned by the snow queen
- Small twilight oak trees and rainbow trees now properly grow with twilight oak logs
- Giant water lily flowers now insta-break instead of being as hard as cobblestone
Twilight Forest Mod 1.11 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod and Mantle library on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.