A Brave New World Resource Pack is not new but has been compiled from the remains of the now-defunct Real Life Seasons Mod. Until now, the designer of this texture pack was developing different kind of mods. Time passed, mod files have been lost and after some time he decided to create this new and unique pack, that includes seasons feature. Yes, A Brave New World gives you an ability to have seasons in your Minecraft world! It retain the low-res aesthetic of Minecraft while enhancing the visual appeal. Pay homage to numerous nostalgia-oriented games, movies, cartoons, comics, anime, and manga.
A Brave New World is a 16×16 resolution resource pack that was originally designed as a proof-of-concept for the Real Life Seasons Mod, which was created to rotate the seasons according to IRL calendar months (similar to Animal Crossing), this pack has been compiled from the remains of the now-defunct mod. Now the mod is cancelled, and the developer consolidated the resources down to a single resource pack.
A Brave New World Resource Pack Setup
- Be sure you have already downloaded and installed OptiFine HD for Minecraft.
- Download the resource pack from MinecraftRed (you can download below).
- Start Minecraft and from the main menu go to options.
- Click on the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open resource pack folder” button.
- Place the resource pack .zip file in resourcepacks folder that open.
- Back to resource packs menu and you should see the pack in the list of availability pack to use in-game.