A Digital Story Resource Pack is a brand new texture pack with a resolution of 32×32 pixels. This is not a HD resolution but still a very good texture quality. This is by no means finished, all that has been completed so far is most of the blocks and the health texture. The designer, DigitalSquirrel, said that he will continue updating this as he work on it, and hopefully one day, he’ll manage to finish everything! I could say a lot more but it’s time to look at the beautiful screenshots, download and enjoy A Digital Story Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16.4, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13.2 and 1.12.2.
A Digital Story Resource Pack Setup
- Be sure you have already downloaded and installed OptiFine HD for Minecraft.
- Download the resource pack from MinecraftRed (you can download below).
- Start Minecraft and from the main menu go to options.
- Click on the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open resource pack folder” button.
- Place the resource pack .zip file in resourcepacks folder that open.
- Back to resource packs menu and you should see the pack in the list of availability pack to use in-game.