A New World Resource Pack is a texture pack that really revitalises the game, changing its whole visual experience, but also managing to maintain the charming nature of vanilla Minecraft. Nearly everything is a different colour; often completely abstract colours. This pack is used to play on Minecraft worlds and for those who wants to make their world look more futuristic. This is a space themed texture pack that is used by a lot of players!
Most textures of A New World Resource Pack are very dark in appearance (but certainly not bland) and the favour towards blackish colours makes the rare light coloured textures really pop in an appealing way. Because of the new system of overlaying resource packs, the designer have added some customizable packs! To install these, download the files of your choosing below, then place the file your resource packs folder.
The designer of this texture pack strongly recommend the use of OptiFine because of its support for texture enhancements like hard-coded animations, custom items, better skies and glass, as well as CTM and CIT support. Without the use of the OptiFine HD Mod, the pack will not function as full as it could! Or look as beautiful.
A New World Resource Pack Setup
- Be sure you have already downloaded and installed OptiFine HD for Minecraft.
- Download the resource pack from MinecraftRed (you can download below).
- Start Minecraft and from the main menu go to options.
- Click on the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open resource pack folder” button.
- Place the resource pack .zip file in resourcepacks folder that open.
- Back to resource packs menu and you should see the pack in the list of availability pack to use in-game.