A New World Resource Pack is a texture pack that revitalizes the game, changing its whole visual experience and maintaining the charming nature of vanilla Minecraft. Nearly everything is a different color, often completely abstract colors. This pack is used to play on Minecraft worlds and for those who want to make their world look more futuristic. This is a space-themed texture pack that is used by a lot of players!
Most textures of A New World Resource Pack are very dark in appearance (but certainly not bland), and the favor towards blackish colors makes the rare light-colored textures pop appealingly. The designer has added some customizable packs because of the new system of overlaying resource packs! To install these, download the files of your choosing below, then place the file in your resource packs folder.
The designer of this texture pack strongly recommends the use of OptiFine because it supports texture enhancements like hard-coded animations, custom items, better skies, and glass, as well as CTM and CIT support. Without the OptiFine HD Mod, the pack will not function as thoroughly as it can! Or look as beautiful.
How to Install A New World Resource Pack
- Be sure you have already downloaded and installed OptiFine HD for Minecraft.
- Download the resource pack from MinecraftRed (you can download it below).
- Start Minecraft and from the main menu, go to options.
- Click on the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open resource pack folder” button.
- Place the resource pack .zip file in the resourcepacks folder.
- Back to the resource packs menu, and you should see the pack in the list of availability packs to use in-game.