AbyssalCraft Mod adds new dimensions to Minecraft to make gameplay more enjoyable. Even the latest player knows that there are three standard dimensions available in vanilla Minecraft: the Overworld, Nether, and the End. While exploring these three available dimensions may be enough for most players, some want more adventure. And that???s where AbyssalCraft Mod comes in. The mod implements three new dimensions: the Abyssal Wasteland, Dreadlands, and Omothol. These are different levels of the land of the dead, hence, the name Abyss. While the characters may be dead, players can still control what they do so they can navigate through the additional dimensions.
How to Install AbyssalCraft Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.