Acid Shaders Mod is a shaderpack for Minecraft that warps the distant terrain based on trigonometric functions. Unlike most shaderpacks, this one is all about a psychedelic effect, rather than realism. The pack is not resource intensive. If you can run Minecraft, you probably can run Minecraft with this shaderpack. This mod also makes long distance travel much more entertaining, when looking at the horizon, your screen will distort, colors will shift and things just won’t look quite right. This shaderpack is independent of the Minecraft version.
Acid Shaders Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.