As its name implies, additional Elytra’s Resource Pack efficiently adds some upgrades and improvements to its original pack. It is specially designed for Minecraft gamers who are fond of using Elytra but are still looking for specific ways to improve how it looks to add to its impressive functionality. There are no significant changes included in this resource pack. The Additional Elytra’s Resource Pack’s primary purpose is to make Elytra’s Minecraft world look better and be more appealing to the eyes.
The Additional Elytra’s Resource Pack comes with many features and looks of Elytra’s that Minecraft players can use in their adventures. Since this resource pack is mainly a visual and graphics upgrade for the game, the functionalities included in the pack are still similar to that of those in the original Elytra Pack. One of the great reasons the Additional Elytra’s Resource Pack makes the game better is its colorful theme. There is also a lot of detail included in the textures. The noise is also completely reduced, making the textures look pleasant to the eyes and more natural. While some Elytras might come off as a little too colorful and often overbearing because of the highly sharp colors, all in all, it works efficiently in adding character to the game.
Although the amount of detail on the textures for the Additional Elytra’s Resource Pack has dramatically improved, it can still be used on most computer systems without any issues. The Additional Elytra’s Resource Pack is available in a 32×32 resolution, which is slightly higher than the 16×16 standard resolution of most resource packs for Minecraft. It is also why the textures look smoother than they used to before. This middle-range resolution also ensures that you can smoothly run the resource pack even on a computer system with low-end hardware.
How to Install Additional Elytra's Resource Pack
- Be sure you have already downloaded and installed OptiFine HD for Minecraft.
- Download the resource pack from MinecraftRed (you can download it below).
- Start Minecraft and from the main menu, go to options.
- Click on the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open resource pack folder” button.
- Place the resource pack .zip file in the resourcepacks folder.
- Back to the resource packs menu, and you should see the pack in the list of availability packs to use in-game.