Advance Resource Pack acts more like an add-on for other resource packs because unlike any other full-fledged resource packs available, this resource pack doesn’t really change the visuals and the environment of the vanilla Minecraft world. The resource pack enhances the in-game textures and fixes the visual issues that already exist from the installed resource packs in Minecraft that the developer has overlooked. However, with or without any other resource packs installed for your Minecraft, the Advanced Resource Pack is still highly recommended for anyone to use because it can also take care of the similar issues found in the vanilla version of the sandbox video game.
The highlight of the Advance Resource Pack includes making the ores, granites, and diorites look smoother, giving the sandstones a very realistic look. The Advance Resource Pack can also enhance the colors of the game and make all textures less noisy as well as a bunch of other enhancements. But the biggest highlight among these changes can be seen in the paintings. Visually, paintings are an integral part of Minecraft but most resource pack developers tend to overlook them or totally don’t give them any attention at all. However, with the Advanced Resource Pack, you can rest assured that the developers tweaked the features of the pack enough to give the painting in the game the attention that they need.
Advance Resource Pack Setup
- Be sure you have already downloaded and installed OptiFine HD for Minecraft.
- Download the resource pack from MinecraftRed (you can download below).
- Start Minecraft and from the main menu go to options.
- Click on the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open resource pack folder” button.
- Place the resource pack .zip file in resourcepacks folder that open.
- Back to resource packs menu and you should see the pack in the list of availability pack to use in-game.