The AdvancedHUD Mod is an easy tweak that means that you can use customization of the HUD parts in your display. If you’d like to maneuver around your toolbar, well-being/armor/meals/water blips, and XP bar to anyplace on show, you can do so with this mod. You activate the mod with the ‘H’ key, which brings up the GUI to start shifting your HUD parts. You’ll be able to place the objects anyplace you want. Perhaps you need your parts on the display’s prime to substitute for the underside. Effectively transfer them up there! Let’s have AdvancedHUD Mod for Minecraft and place your HUD parts on the display screen.
How to Install AdvancedHUD Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded, you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.