Agrarian Skies 2 Modpack brings back the engaging adventure of Agrarian Sky Lore. The original mod was a Magic Farm 2 inspired adventure where you are the sole survivor of a cataclysmic event. Your mission is to repopulate the planet and make it into a livable place again. While working on rebuilding the world, you also face hostile mobs through the Netherworlds portal. This lore delivered by Agrarian Skies had a cult following who will be thrilled with the new Agrarian Skies 2 Modpack release. With a few updates, such as crop breeding, the mudpack is promising to become just as fun as the original one.
Agrarian Skies 2 Modpack follows the original gameplay where there are no in-game goals or missions. Instead, it implements a quest book, where all the goals that need to be completed are listed. While the adventure may seem straightforward, the limited lives and ever-changing twists within the storyline are bound to create an enhanced gaming experience. This mod pack is a collection of Agrarian Skies mods that include Accidentally Circumstantial Events, Applied Energetics, Bagginses, Biome Tweaker, Blood Magic, and a lot more.
How to Install Agrarian Skies 2 Modpack
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.