AgriCraft Mod is an agricultural mod, so you can expect to get some farming and crop building implements from it. But unlike most agriculture-themed mods, AgriCraft does not deliver new types of crops. Instead, what it does is re-implement what is being offered by IndustrialCraft 2 and improve the system it uses. IndustrialCraft 2 only supports the crops it implements. The mod focuses on crossbreeding between implements from other mods you may already be using.
AgriCraft Mod implements an efficient irrigation system and other tools that can be used for farming. The system comprises different components, including the wooden water tank, sprinkler, and wooden irrigation channel. These blocks are pretty easy to craft to set them up in no time. You will need a few wooden planks to build your irrigation system, as the blocks are mainly crafted from these. Aside from this system, you also get crop sticks that are quite useful in crossbreeding crops. The crop sticks are also easy to craft as they only need four sticks to generate the same number of tools.
How to Install AgriCraft Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.