Airship Mod adds a fully working and customizable airship to Minecraft, complete with fuel systems and animations. This mod is not currently compatible with multiplayer servers however works perfectly with LAN worlds. You can craft an airship by following the crafting guide below.
Once you have created an airship, right-click to place it on the ground and wait a few seconds. The airship color can be changed by right-clicking on the wool with dye.
How to Install Airship Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.