AlchemyCraft Mod is a new mod currently under development. It allow you to forge your very own armors with any materials you like, in various combination, and with some magic on top. As of now there are a lot of new features implemented, like a multiblock forge that allows the player to heat up ingots for processing, and a Materials.cfg file that allows you to register every item you would like to use in a armor or tool. Also, it adds tools that allow transport of hot ingots without burning the player, a blacksmith’s anvil and hammer to forge tool and armor parts, and an armor worktable to create your personal armor out of any plates and linkages in predefined shapes.
The AlchemyCraft Mod not only allows you to forge your personal and individual armor, it also allows you to use magic to improve your armor and create powerful tools, potions and many more. The mod also adds a tool worktable to create custom tools, plus tools that can mine every block for a higher cost of durability. Moreover, the armor’s durability and resistance depends on the items used in crafting. However you should keep in mind that this mod is currently work in progress. There are many planned features missing and have yet to be implemented.
AlchemyCraft Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.