AllTheItems Mod is a simple mod that eliminates the vanilla behavior of combining items on the ground into item stacks. This is a handy mod when testing mods in Minecraft. But you also can download it for nostalgia since this was the standard behavior in Minecraft. There’s a distinct difference in walking through many items and hearing the rapid item collection sound, as opposed to picking up a couple or so item stacks. Some players found the older method more rewarding when mining, which this brings back.
How to Install AllTheItems Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.