Ambience Music Mod is built from the same RuneTune platform. Users may be confused when they hear no music after installation. The mod allows users to make their soundtrack using mp3 or config files. If they think that’s too complicated for them, there are also music packs they can download and use right away. For instance, among the downloadable packs, you can install Zelda Music Pack, Final Fantasy 7, Xenoblade Chronicles, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Music Pack, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Music Pack. You should have no problem personalizing your game since the Minecraft community is generous about sharing the soundtrack they created using this source code.
Ambience Music Mod can be customized anywhere in your Minecraft game. You can put it in the Main Menu, for instance. Or, to get that adrenaline going, you can install an appropriate music pack when you enter the Boss Battle mode. The music will follow a sequential order like Event Songs first, followed by Biome Specific, the Primary and Secondary Tags, and then the Generic Song, which should be inputted in the config to avoid crashing the game. This ambiance music can also be used in other mundane tasks like riding a hog, for instance, or taking a boat. You can also play the pack when you only have three healthy hearts, which can help players build up the pressure.
How to Install Ambience Music Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.