If you are a gamer familiar with MMORPGs, you know how important the role of a healer is. A healer is mainly responsible for healing other players in the game. This feature of an MMORPG is advantageous if appropriately implemented into the world of Minecraft. Imagine fighting enemies with a healer beside you. Isn’t it an excellent idea? Fortunately, with mods, this is now possible and achievable.
The Angel of Vengeance mod is a high-quality mod that brings the features and functionality of healer in MMORPGs. With this mod, you can play as a healer and be able to assist and heal other gamers during your battle with enemies. This mod for Minecraft definitely brings something fresh and new to the world of Minecraft.
How to Install Angel of Vengeance Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.