Animal Crossing Shaders Mod is a shaderpack that maps the local terrain onto a sphere, similar to the Animal Crossing games. Like the Acid Shaders they are based entirely on vertex transformations, and should yield little, if any, performance loss. This shaderpack is independent of the Minecraft version. Now it’s time to download Animal Crossing Shaders Mod and enjoy.
Animal Crossing Shaders Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.