Animals+ Mod adds a ton of new animals to the game especially in the practically barren oceans. Has travelling the Minecraft worlds gotten a tad stale for you? A lack of unique creatures, maybe? If so, Animals Plus is a mod that not only solves this problem, it even makes you forget you ever had it. The Animals+ Mod adds over 30 new and unique creatures. With Animals Plus you can see huge whales majestically swimming in the vast oceans. Snakes are in lurking in every dark corner in the overgrown forests.
In what seems odd that they didn’t exist in vanilla Minecraft, birds can now be found with this mod. Many different species have been added including ducks and they provide a real natural atmosphere to the world. And what else could make your world feel more like real life without mice, crickets and centipedes infiltrating your closets? Deserts are now less barren with lizards and snakes roaming around. Lizards won’t bother you and are actually quite cute but snakes may cause some poison damage. And those snow biomes have some new life too with the addition of penguins.
Animals+ Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.