Antique Atlas Mod adds a very new way to view your map with a really neat, old school gaming, aesthetic. It is essentially a book that acts like a map featuring infinite scrolling, zoom and custom labeled markers. The map is generated around the player by calculating the average biome in each 16×16 chunk. It very much resembles the Zelda style mapping and comes in an infinitely scrollable book. You can even zoom and create markers. The atlas gives you a more traditional and unique approach to maps in Minecraft. The maps are simpler but very well designed and they update on the fly and while the book it opened.
Antique Atlas Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.