Apple Trees Mod is a single-focused mod that grows apple trees and allows the player to harvest apples quickly in the world of the hit sandbox video game Minecraft. In the game, gamers can eat apples, among other food items, to survive and replenish their Hunger bar. While apples are plentiful in the world of Minecraft, it can take a while to harvest them. The apple cannot be crafted on a crafting table. The player must be patient and look for them from chopped oak trees or harvest them from apple trees planted and grown from apple tree saplings. The traditional way to get an apple is to chop down oak trees and wait for the chopped oak leaves to decompose to reveal an apple. Light-colored oak trees bring forth an apple 25% of the time. Meanwhile, 60% of dark oak trees chopped down will expose an apple from its decayed leaves.
The Apple Trees Mod facilitates apple tree growing and harvesting. An apple tree sapling is made by combining three apples with an oak sapling on the crafting table. Apple tree saplings can then be planted in rows of grass blocks. Once the apple trees are planted, the player has to wait for the apple saplings to grow and mature as the days go by in the world of Minecraft. After eight fruit ripening stages, the mature red apple fruits are ready for harvesting.
How to Install Apple Trees Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.