AppleSkin Mod is a client-side mod, but it must be on the server to display accurate saturation values. The mod provides information on some mechanics that are invisible by default. AppleSkin mod does not require the AppleCore library to be installed.
- Adds food value information to tooltips.
- Adds a visualization of saturation and exhaustion to the HUD.
- Adds a visualization of potential hunger/saturation restored while holding food.
- Adds hunger/saturation/exhaustion info to the debug overlay (F3).
- Syncs the value of saturation and exhaustion to the client.
How to Install AppleSkin Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.