The ArchitectureCraft Mod is a great way to shape blocks in Minecraft to your liking. More specifically, ArchitectureCraft is a revamped and expanded version of Greg’s Blocks for Minecraft. As well as sloped roofs, you can now have blocks sloping in any direction, create round corners, arches, and other rounded structures, and give your windows nice-looking frames. Anything from slopes to rounded edges, this mod will help to perfect your structures to better authenticity.
If you see some messages in the log about missing models, don’t worry. These are only false messages that can be ignored with no problem. messages are spurious and may be safely ignored. The author of the ArchitectureCraft Mod will get rid of them in a future version if I can find a way.
ArchitectureCraft Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.