Armor Status HUD Mod provides a convenient new interface element that tells players all they need to know about the health of their equipment in Minecraft, the sandbox video game. In Vanilla Minecraft, players are left wondering when their equipment will break, as the durability bar provides no exact indicator of how many more hits their weapons or armor can take. Of course, it doesn’t help that gear breaks as soon as it gets in the red, while other times, it can go for a couple more hits after the bar depletes.
Players no longer need to fear the dreaded breaking sound that indicates that their character’s flesh is exposed to the enemy’s attacks. Instead of guessing when your equipped armor will break, the mod provides a handy icon system on the upper left corner of the screen. These icons correspond to each piece of equipment and can show their health percentage of the number of hits they can take before breaking in the text next to the icons. This text appears in colors that correspond to the current state of the armor: green when your weapon or armor piece is doing fine, yellow when damaged, and red when your equipment is about to break. All added HUD elements can be moved freely across the screen not to obstruct your field of vision while playing the game.
How to Install Armor Status HUD Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.