ArmorPlus Mod is an excellent addition to the game for players looking for more armor options. Equipping characters with armor elements such as helmets, chest plates, leggings and boots is one of the highlights of playing Minecraft. The more powerful the armor is, the better the protection it offers. With so many hostile mods implemented by vanilla and other mods, having good armor is undoubtedly crucial. However, the choices of armor in vanilla are quite limited. Some Minecraft players wish that there were more.
ArmorPlus Mod is the perfect solution to this. The law of supply and demand states that an ample supply should be inevitable when there is high demand. And this is what the mod does. It implements 11 new armors with unique abilities and attractive new colors. Players can choose from armor such as the Obsidian Armor, which gives characters fire resistance, and the Lava Armor, which brings both fire resistance and resistance. Even the weakest armor in the mod still brings a useful ability. The Coal armor, while not that powerful, still gives characters night vision which can be quite handy in some explorations.
How to Install ArmorPlus Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.