The Arrow Camera Mod permits you to follow your arrows as quickly as they go away from the bow. By holding down the C key earlier and in the course of the draw of your bow and thru its launch, the digital camera will comply with the arrow to its destination till you let go of the “C” key. It’s a neat method to see your goal as your arrow finds it. It’s a lot better for long-distance shots, however, it would work at any distance. You can too use it to see what’s on the different aspects of a mountain or wall. It’s a good way to get away from what’s lurking out of sight without alerting any pointless consideration.
Arrow Digicam Mod is a simple Minecraft mod that provides a cinematic impact to shooting arrows. By holding shift, you can observe the precise location of your shot. This may be very helpful for making accurate shots and scouting out new areas.
How to Install Arrow Camera Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.