The AutoPackager Mod is a simple mod that implements only one new block. However, this single block is a highly useful one to have in the game. This block is called the AutoPackager and does what its name implies. If you have ever tried crafting items in Minecraft, you know that it can get quite tedious despite how important and enjoyable this task is. There will be times when you need to craft multiple units of the item, and doing each one manually can feel like a waste of time and tiresome, and this is where AutoPackager Mod comes in.
AutoPackager Mod brings to the game the AutoPackager block, which automatically crafts items for you. It does this on a default 2×2, which adjusts to a 3×3 if needed. With this block, you no longer need to manually search and add items from the inventory as the mod already takes care of this for you. Crafting this new block is also reasonably straightforward. The recipe requires pistons, a crafting table, Redstone, and Iron Ingot. Once you have the league, just put it in between two storage blocks. AutoPackager uses resources placed in the left storage block and stores them in the correct storage block.
How to Install AutoPackager Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.