AutoRegLib for Minecraft 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13,2 and 1.12.2 is a simple library for all mods by author Vazkii. This mod automates annoying parts of the mod. For example, register elements, models or blocks. The mod also features a random shared utility and package system.
Mods that use this:
- Potion Fingers
- Akashic Tome
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.