Avaritia Mod is a great mod that can be used to add different amazing and powerful items that are also compatible with other Minecraft mods. The mod also comes with the costly recipes you will need to create these items. This mod was initially created as a spoof for the power creep problem. Sometimes, the mod contents counteract other contents from another mod just because they are capable of doing. After a close examination of this problem, we found out that it is capable of adding a handy end game content that can only be created after playing for a couple of weeks, or even months, which is not reasonable when it comes to PVP.
The Avaritia Mod is centered on a crafting table that measures 9×9. This table is used when crafting resources and items added using the innovative mod. These items are usually utilized following a specific pattern found in the crafting table. Also, the mod can add specific recipes that can be used for the Creative Energy Cells that come from AE2 and TE. Thanks to the Avaritia Mod, players can now craft Creative Energy Cells that help decrease the space needed for energy production to 0.
How to Install Avaritia Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.