Batty’s Coordinates PLUS! Mod displays player coordinates more conveniently. Minecraftians usually need to bring out the debug screen to see their coordinates without this mod installed. This info comes with PC specs and game versions, among other data you may not need. Moreover, displaying this much information crowds the screen, making it challenging to continue playing. This mod resolves these issues by providing a cleaner and more straightforward solution to the debug info display. It displays only the X, Y, and Z coordinates of a player’s current location at the corner of the screen.
Batty’s Coordinates PLUS! Mod also has a discreet stopwatch timer which you can stop, start, zero, hide, and display. This is ideal for timing your activities and performing speed challenges. It’s shown in the HH:MM:SS format and is color-coded for increased visibility. This mod also offers an Info Panel, which displays the in-game frame rate, the light level of the block the player is standing on, and the current moon phase.
How to Install Batty’s Coordinates PLUS! Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.