Better Foliage Mod significantly enhances what the Minecraft atmosphere appears to be like. It retains the identical blocky aesthetic. However, it makes all the pieces far more natural and welcoming. Grass and bushes look a lot improved, and there may even be some new greenery to behold. The grass is extra pure when it comes to flowing downhills. The grass will adhere to the edges of the block, so patches mesh collectively higher. And also, you’ll additionally discover grass blades whenever you stand up shut. Cacti also received a slight improvement and are far much less blocky. And logs are spherical, so they seem extra as they’d in the actual world.
How to Install Better Foliage Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.