Better FPS Mod was created to address one of the biggest issues with Minecraft, which is frame rate. Surprisingly, for a game that doesn’t have many visual resources, frame rate problems have continued to hound some Minecraft players. And because of these FPS or Frames Per Second issues, players have to use computers with above-average specs to game without any problems. Sadly, this means players with low-end equipment have to put up with these issues. This is why mods that improve FPS were developed to make playing Minecraft an enjoyable experience for everybody.
Better FPS Mod is one of the better mods created to address frame rate issues. What it does is change the sines and cosines calculation of the game. It provides various algorithms that make it like a fairy godmother to low-end computers as it fixes the most common FPS issues. While it doesn’t magically make everything work perfectly, it does let below-average computers run the game without as many issues as before. One thing about the algorithms provided by the mod is that some work is better than others in certain situations. This means you may need to switch algorithms depending on what type or level of play you are using in Minecraft.
How to Install Better FPS Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.