Better HUD Mod gives you much more customization features to what you see on the screen at all times you play Minecraft’s latest version. You will no longer be limited to the basic information pertaining to health, armor, food and inventory. And you won’t have to settle for the advanced info shown by pressing F3. Now you’ll have a simple HUD setup tailored to your needs without blocking crucial screen real estate. The default key to open the HUD configuration menu is U. This can be changed in the controls settings, under “Miscellaneous”. Each can be turned on or off and modified.
The Better HUD Mod is a mod which currently adds in 24 new elements to the HUD while in-game. Each can be enabled or disabled, and most can be moved or customised. Any bugs reported are kindly appreciated. If you have a crash, it’s a good idea to include a crash report in [spoiler] tags to report it. By default you’ll have a great deal of useful information displayed. A compass and coordinates along with biome type at the top. Your armor is beautifully displayed with damage listed beside it. Your arrow count is also now displayed openly so you can easily check if you’re running low. But the most helpful parts of this mod are the little instances that display when exploring the world.
Better HUD Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.