Better HUD Mod gives you much more customization features than what you see on the screen when you play Minecraft’s latest version. You will no longer be limited to the basic information about health, armor, food, and inventory. And you won’t have to settle for the advanced info shown by pressing F3. You’ll have a simple HUD setup tailored to your needs without blocking crucial screen real estate. The default key to open the HUD configuration menu is U. This can be changed in the controls settings, under “Miscellaneous.” Each can be turned on or off and modified.
The Better HUD Mod is a mod that currently adds 24 new elements to the HUD while in-game. Each can be enabled or disabled, and most can be moved or customized. Any bugs reported are kindly appreciated. If you have a crash, it’s good to include a crash report in [spoiler] tags to report it. By default, you’ll have a great deal of helpful information displayed. A compass and coordinates along with biome type at the top. Your armor is beautifully displayed, with the damage listed beside it. Your arrow count is also displayed openly, so you can quickly check if you’re running low. But the most helpful parts of this mod are the bit instances that display when exploring the world.
How to Install Better HUD Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.